Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I have been working on some journal pages. It has taken me a long time to get around to doing this...a bit here and a bit there but too scared to jump in for fear of ????....I took the plunge to work on them...
A page in progress, picture of my daughter and my animals past and present etc...still a work in progress.
Another work in progress page is the Black and Yellow one...it depicts dark days and hope for some light for survival...
the next page is a Brown and Pink page that was supposed to represent tears but went off in its' own direction and I think it is finished...last night I didn't think so but this morning I am thinking a yes...


I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry.” Cat Stevens

1 comment:

Laura Haviland said...

Val I thought that was you in the picture or is it ? Really nice journal page, great work.
Hugs,Laura.