Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was looking at a group I belong to called Artchix. Helga had a challenge on her blog and it was of a vintage postcard with a butterfly on it...we were to make a postcard that inspired us from that picture...do you see any butterflies on my postcard? Noooo I added a piece of music and a bird...I looked at that postcard and was immediately inspired to do this one of my Dad...go figure....
My Dad had the most beautiful voice and sang at weddings and funerals. We always tried to get him to record but he would not far to humble...to this day when Irish Eyes are Smiling or other Irish lyerics come on or hymns from Church I tear up as I can still here his beautiful voice....



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
Desmond Tutu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of this card, what gorgeous memories to have. Janet B. (soul journaling)