Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am borrowing this from Roben-Marie who borrowed it from Nina and I think it is a great way to get you going so thank you both very much as I need all the help I can get....

For today:
outside my window... it is rainy and cloudy


I am wearing... blue jean shorts which I cut off from old jeans on the weekend and an old flowered top..sexh eh? Nottt
noticing that... I should be creating and not sitting and reading mail and blogs
i am hoping... I get lots done today
on my mind... worrying about stuff and remembering my Dad always saying..."today is the tomorrow that you were worried about yesterday"
around the house... I should put on some classical music (I love bach)

one of my favorite things... life

i'm creating... some designs of my own (I am excited)
a few plans for the rest of the week... pouring molds for orders
i'm looking forward...finishing up my projects

Well having said all that it is a good thing....
It has inspired me....
I will report in later and let you know if it inspired me enough teehee

No comments: