Friday, June 25, 2010

Good Morning World!! I am feeling so great again today.  I took my ginger bath after pulling a muscle the other day and no pain since getting out of that bath. I thought I was luck yesterday and expected the pain from the pulled muscle back today or the fibromyalgia pain....nothing..if this doesn't make you feel 20 years young I don't know what will. That along with my clove of garlic in the morning chopped and swallowed with some water and then followed with a glass of water with some apple cider vinegar in it I am getting rid of any and every bad toxin (is there a good toxin?) in my bode....

My studio is clean and I am going to work in it today...Did all my housework yesterday (except for laundry which I will do in between today)..When you feel good you have to act...so today is a me day in the art world...I hope to accomplish some things I can put up to show you...

Enjoy the watercolour tutorial of the yellow rose...this I have to do...I love my watercolours...

Enjoy your Friday, the sun is shining....

1 comment:

Tolegranny said...

Great...great....Friday to you.