Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wow I can't believe it has been a month since I posted...am I bad or what...the days seem to just go so fast; I know, no excuses...
Well my muse has been with and we have been creating so that is a good thing isn't it?
I have some art to show you and having so much fun in my studio.  My life partner put up another table for me so now I can mess that up also. I now have a laptop down in the studio as well as my computer in the guest bedroon so there should be no excuses now I guess.

I have been working on an altered book swap but my partner that wanted to swap has not sent her book so I am thinking she doesn't want to do it now...I guess just too busy so I will carry on with my book myself...we were going to send to each other every month so we would complete pages for each other...
I am doing a fabric swap with another group...and when completed with fabric sent to each other we will compile our books and looking forward to that one.
Also working on toiletpaper tube journals...did a swap already and now doing another....I love those as they are so much fun and on one believes you when you tell them these are toiletpaper rolls...
Board book swap in the works and tags and atcs...so see I am busy...oh yes also doing a mixed media collage on canvas...which is fun....

No comments: