Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Here it is Tuesday and raining. I knew that it would because my legs were really aching yesterday....I should be the weather person. this morning I woke up with the worst headache...another indication that rain had started... so today is a rainy kind of day and foggy to boot.

I am uploading today the little atc envelopes I made for my atc swaps I sent out yesterday.

I am going to work on my rose and music canvas for awhile today...more I want to do with it...I thought it was finished but it is beckoning for more so I will abide by its' call and do some more on it....

I want to work in my journal also....Mondays and Tuesdays are my croweded but loved days.

Grandkids in Volley ball, hockey and gymnastics and Grandma is having a great time filling in for Mom's busy work schedule...makes me feel young again hahahaha. Also Grandpa and I don't have to make meals if we don't feel like it etc....Great life being grandparents....you get all the pluses in life...

Okay today's quote should be this one I think:

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. Evan Esar

No comments: