Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday and I am bent over with a bad back....however I did suffer it and go to my grandaughter's hockey game...she got two goals...I am so proud of her...
Between laying in bed with the heating pad and sitting in my computer chair with the heating pad I was getting pretty frustrated...so decided to play with some altered art...
I up loaded this piece that I took from plain striped paper to make a winter wonderland background...what fun....

I was sitting at my daughter's with the kids the other day...Jacob 13 and Nicky 10...I was doing some Zentangles...the next day Jacob is on the computer doing them digitally...he made some beautiful ones; cut them out and put them on a page...I want to take a picture of them and put them up here as they are beautiful....

I have two very talented grandkids that are teaching their Grandma new things in art all the time.

No comments: