Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday was a lovely relaxing day with hubby as it was his birthday. Our daughter cooked a turkey dinner for us to celebrate Lorne's birthday. It was a fantastic dinner and we had great fun...the grandkids spoiled him of course and Jacob (Lorne taught him to play chess) beat his grandpa...birthday or not!!

Today, Sunday we went out grocery shopping oh man was it cold out there today....
When we got home I went to my studio and worked on these faces I have put up. I am doing a Suzi Blu workshop and enjoying it so much...Suzi makes everything fall in to place and drawing becomes an easy task to do...mind you I have to practice practice and so on but when I am finished a face I can see where I went wrong but.......it is a face.....next will be the hair and the colouring etc....I am just loving this workshop....

today's Inspiration

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do Myrtle Auvil

No comments: