Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday morning and I have a horrible cold...Came down with it yesterday and went to bed last night at 8 in the evening. I don't get sick and have no patience for it either...so it had better begone by tomorrow...

I hope to finish up my mixed media of roses today so I can hang it up....and I want to start my crow painting tutorial with Tim Gagnon...he is an amazing artist....

My darling Miss Cali Cat and mind you I use "darling" lightly. She is her daddy's girl and terrorizes me constantly; only loving when she sleeps by me in bed at night and she wants her treats or meals...hehehehe

Actually, cats do this to protect you from gnomes who come and steal your breath while you sleep. - John Dobbin

1 comment:

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Well I've never woken up and seen a gnome by my bed so it must be true, my five cats protect me at night, that must be why they insist on being so close I'm pinned in place, lol