Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8th, 2010...the first birthday of my best friend in over 50 years that I have missed teasing her.  I am sad but can feel her laughs in the background and I know she is saying she can still tease me from above but I can't her!! I miss you best friend and not pleased that you left this earth a year ago this month. We were supposed to grow old together and laugh and talk about old days and how our kids are doing and still tease because our birthdays were just a month apart and I was the "older" one...I miss you more than I can say. You grounded me when I started to rant and rave...applauded me in my art...you will always be with me.

She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.

2 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

What beautiful tribute to a dear friend. I am sure she is with you everyday and still applauding your lovely art work.

Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower. I enjoyed my visit to your blog and added to your following too.
Have a creative day.
hugs, Celestina Marie

Elizabeth Golden said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Friends like that are once in a lifetime gifts. Your post brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful tribute to your friendship.