Sunday, April 25, 2010

These past two weeks have been "not" my favourite for sure!! Week one had someone close have an operation and spent the week staying late at my daughter's so she could visit the hospital...the second week my darling grandson had the flu so I stayed the week (daily) with him but thankfully he was well enough by Saturday to participate in his confirmation...

Now I am trying to do my tutorials but I also have the Family Tree bug and although all my Mom's side is done I am trying now to do my Dad's...His family was from Ireland and of course I don't have any records and know very little about my grandparents and great grandparents...so I have been on here most of the day trying to track some info...the internet for the first time, in a long time, has frustrated me...

The next three pictures are of my great grandparents, my grandparents and my great grandad with my dad as a child..

No comments: