Sunday, June 27, 2010


I am doing a group zentangle swap.  Here are the first two I did. I have to tell you that doodling is something I did/do all the time; but when you sit down to purposely do it that's a whole other story!!  I had to stop trying and let my muse "Tlazotoetl" take over and then it came together...I actually enjoyed it once I got started and stopped thinking!!  I hope you enjoy them. Any feedback on how to make them better is always appreciated when I put my art pieces up....

5 comments:

Peggy B said...

I like how you incorporated an image in your Zens. Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Am I in your group?? Can't remember gosh I hope so... LOL Wonderful work and you are so right about doodling with a purpose... harder than one would think. OH.. I love your Fur Baby. We have a new one too she is 16 weeks and full of life. I have never had a cat that follows you like a dog!
Sherry L. AFTCM

Anonymous said...

These are neat! Let me display my ignorance and ask what a zentangle is. I'd love to participate in your next swap if I am capable - I am intrigued! So glad I came upon this blog.
Amy

Jeri Aaron said...

YOur zentangles are very nice Val!

Tolegranny said...

I too like the way you incorporated an image within the doodling. You are a true Zen artist now. Glad you joined the swap with us.