Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday morning and my blog is finally fixed with a twist.  I wanted to call it Valerie my days in the studio but it won't let me do this without making another blog...NO WAY!! I like the look of my bellbookcandleblog so I am leaving that name as the title to come visit but on my page you'll see it say my days in the studio...I like that and it will probably confuse some people but what the heck...it will make life interesting until I get bored again...I never keep things the same...my Aquarious moon or sun.....

Today I will spend some time putting up some art I have done over the last few months and tidbits of other things my life has taken on in the time frame I've been away.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  It is sunny here in my part of the world.


No comments: