Friday, October 23, 2009

The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.
Paperbag Studios

A rainy Friday morning and I have been in the creative mood this week...and that makes me very happy!! I have been working on an old canvas of music roses etc...didn't like it before. (I did it a few years ago). I pulled it out and have been changing it quite a bit, lots of good ideas from my new friend Julie Pritchard...she is amazing...
Along with that I seem to have gotten sidetracked in to word art and I am putting up a new piece today...a work in progress, so that you can enjoy the journey with me if you would like to.
These are words that describe me...but I left off the most important word...."Ecclectic"....well I will be refining it anyway so I can add that later....
Now I will upload the piece, but remember this is just the beginning....ideas are jumping around like crazy in my head so I have to organize them and get them out to my subrate....

Have a wonderful creative day no matter what you do...

No comments: