Wednesday, October 21, 2009

when I was perusing some blogs today I came across a lady named Vicki who put up a word art piece...what a good idea...so I also did a word giraffe but that credit goes to her....I also photocopied from a colouring book on dogs (got this years ago because it had my Papillion in it and would be good for tracing and painting)....I just grabbed a dog and photocopied the page...now I will put words on him that describe a dog...
These things that I do will go in to my journals at some point somewhere (big smile)....
Here is a great idea especially if you have kids....print out a picture of their pet and get them to write words that describes it and then you can cut out the words and glue them on or you can print out all the words and make a template of the pet and glue them on....the ideas will keep coming once you start....

"But I don't want to go among mad people," said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here."

2 comments:

Cate said...

Oh, I love the word art!! I think I will have to give this a go myself! Here's a piece of trivia you might like...my first kitty was name 'Pyewacket'...cool, huh! :)

Tolegranny said...

I love what you did with the word art. http://www.romancingtheartistwithin.blogspot.com