Monday, October 19, 2009

Well I had the best of intentions today!! Organized myself as to chores and art...hmmmm, I got the bed made, the kitchen cleaned then stopped in my studio...wrong thing to do...here I have been all day and I have to go out in a while and my chore list not completed!!
The good part is I got swaps done and did some creating....so that's a good thing I would say...
I have put up a couple of atcs for a swap I am doing and a Spooky Cat card which I really like...
started off with a completely different technique then the Art God sent me in this direction and I am very happy with it...

It is layered paper, transparency and the paper underneath was to make the cat black and orange which I achieved and love...

Now I am off to do a couple more chores and will no doubt end up back in here working on my journal before I leave....


We can destroy ourselves by cynicism and disillusion, just as effectively as by bombs.

Kenneth Clark

1 comment:

Marilyn Harris Mills aka Maer said...

no that's the right thing to do when you get stopped in the studio and then end up there for a long time...means karma was putting you where you needed to be and that's a good thing! besides...who ever makes their bed? at my funeral no one will know I don't!!!!LOL